1. The Legislative Decree 196/2003 has introduced the law on the protection of personal data. In accordance with the provisions of this law, the processing of personal data by our organization is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of privacy and rights of the parties to whom the data relate.
2. In this sphere, we provide the disclosures required by Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and we ask you to express your consent for the processing of personal data as specified below for the following purposes: to deal with your request for information and / or booking in order to give you the respect.
3. The conferment of your data is compulsory for the attainment of the objectives mentioned above, their failure, partial or incorrect conferment could make it impossible to provide the requested services.
4. Where has given consent and until you revoke it, your personal data will be processed for the following purposes: a. process studies and statistical and market b. sent by mail, email and / or telephone, advertising, information and commercial c. carry out direct and indirect sales and placement activities; d. interactive commercial communications e. able to carry out surveys of client satisfaction with the quality of the services supplied (also through third parties). You can revoke the consent given for said purposes at any time by contacting the person indicated in point 10. Consent for the processing and the purposes of this paragraph 4 is not mandatory, as a result of a possible refusal, your data will be used for the purposes indicated in paragraph 2 above.
5. In the quality of customers or potential customers, data being handled is generally of an ordinary type, since they consist essentially in elements of personal identity. In the event that you should indicate fields that do not provide for a specific data indicating that, pursuant to article 4 letter d) of Legislative Decree 196/2003, are of a sensitive nature and as such needful of particular protection, we inform you that such data will be handled in accordance with the Privacy Code. Recall that in general, the article 4 letter d) of Legislative Decree 196/2003 defines as “sensitive” personal data “revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership in political parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life. ”
6. The processing of the collected data will be made through papers and / or electronic and otherwise in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
7. Please note that our organization takes the necessary organizational, physical and logical measures to guarantee data safety, with special reference to the provisions of Annex B to Presidential Decree 196/2003- Technical specifications regarding minimum Safety.
8. In addition to employees of the Company, some processing of your personal data may be processed by third parties, with registered offices in Italy and / or abroad, to which our organization entrusts certain activities (or parts thereof) for the supply of above services. In this case the same subjects will work as autonomous holders or will be designated as Data Managers or Trustees. The Officers and Trustees shall receive adequate operating instructions, with particular reference to the adoption of minimum safety measures, in order to guarantee the confidentiality and security of data. The said third parties are essentially members of the following categories: credit recovery companies, companies who process traffic data for invoicing, companies charged with printing and sending invoices to customers, Consultancy firms, Credit transfer Companies, Agents and brokers, franchisees, suppliers of technological services, Content Providers.
9. Below is an excerpt from the article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 to remind that you can excercise the following rights:
a. obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and communication in an intelligible form
b. to know the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment
c. obtain an indication of the logic applied in the processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
d. obtain information about the identity of the owner and managers
and. obtain information about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents
f. obtain the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data
g. obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law
h. obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data that does not need to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
i. obtain certification that the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block have been brought to the attention, also as regards the content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
j. object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection
k. object, in whole or in part, to the processing of your personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
THE “OWNER” OF THE TREATMENT
Following consultation of this site may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable.
The “owner” of their treatment is America Hotel , located in Bolivar Street, 84 – Marina di Camerota – Salerno,
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing operations connected to the web services of this website take place at the offices of the Guarantor and are only handled by technical staff in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material (bulletins, CD-ROMs, newsletters, annual reports, answers to questions, actions and measures, etc..) Are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only where this is necessary for that purpose (shipment service of offers and promotions, news).
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Data provided voluntarily by
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
Data entered by the site owner
Within the site, prior to the processing of data by users, may be included photographs depicting the activities within the hotel, parties, landscapes, leisure activities or social events, lunches and / or dinners more.
No personal user data is acquired by the site.
The use of C.D. Session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable a safe and efficient website.
The SO-CALLED Session cookies used in this site avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
POSSIBILITY ‘OF DATA
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms or indicated in contacts to request the dispatching of informative material or other communications.
Their absence can make it impossible to fulfill the request.
RULES ‘OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The subjects whose personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. n. 196/2003).
Pursuant to this Article shall have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.